Let me explain how to make cook curry and rice for four servings
- Cut two onions, a carrot and three potatoes into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil and brown meat in a pan, then take meat out.
- Fry onions in a pot. Add carrots and potatoes, then brown meat.
- Add water to the pot. After it boils, reduce heat to low. Stew for about forty-five minutes until the meat becomes tender.
- Put out a fire and add a box curry sauce mix. Stir well to dissolve the pieces of the mix.
- Simmer it for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Pour the curry over rice.